Half day trip From 10:00 to 14:00 or from 14:00 to 18:00 Lunch included Refreshments included Transport in an air – conditioned car 1 – 100 persons A day full of experiences Czech guide on request
• Samui Elephant Sanctuary is a newly opened elephant rescue station. There are elephants who have been rescued from hard work and tourist attractions. They are here freely in their natural environment, they are cared for by experts and they treat their ailments, which they have suffered a lot in their whole sad life.
• Elephants are 50 years old and older and have worked in the mining industry all their lives, and eventually tourists rides on them.
• If you would like to see elephants, feed them, take photos with them, listen to interesting information and, most importantly, contribute to a good cause, you should visit this place in Samui.
• Admission is 3000 Baht, because buying an elephant from slavery costs a lot of money. However, the price includes transfer, lunch, snacks and photos are free
• People usually charge 1,500 for elephant riding, including transport, elephant photography and, if we add lunch, which is included with the Sanctuary, we are at 2600-2700 Baht, compared to 3,000 for a visit to the Samui Elephant Sanctuary. really minimal difference.
• You will not regret! In the past, we included elephant riding in the program of the trip. Now this is no longer the case and we recommend this place Samui Elephant Sanctuary.