We kindly ask you to follow the rules so that your stay is safe and as comfortable as possible.
- Check- In
Upon arrival to the residence, please present your passport and accommodation voucher, which you will receive from us in advance, at the reception. You will be accommodated from 14:00 local time. It is possible to arrange an earlier time, depending on the availability of the hotel.
The end of the stay – check-out and leavind of the room is set by 12 o’clock local time. In case you need to stay in the hotel longer (extend your stay), due to connecting flight – please see the valid price list below.
12:00 – 14:00 hrs
300 THB / FOR ROOM
14:00 – 17:00 hrs
600 THB / FOR ROOM
17:00 – more
WE CHARGE THE FULL NIGHT RATE PER ROOM.
- The maximum occupancy of the apartments is based on the maximum rules of fire protection and safety. Maximum occupancy is determined by the apartment category.
- Child under 4 years (if sleeping with parents or baby bed) is for FREE. Older children (above 4 years) and adults – 500 THB / 15 EUR /per night/ extra bed. Only one extra bed (or baby bed) can be placed per apartment. Extra bed and baby beds are upon request and need to be confirmed by the hotel.
- Damage to the room and its equipment
At check-in you will be acquainted with the equipment of the apartment (inventory). In case of damage to the hotel property, please contact the hotel reception/staff. The hotel guest will pay for the damage, if it was his fault. The claim of the hotel also applies to damage that is discovered upon departure of the guests.
- If the room is damaged and extremely dirty at check-out, the hotel will charge an etra maintenance fee. In case of equipment damage, an amount of 120% of the full value and all costs for transport, handling, repair, replacement is charged. In case of damage to mattresses, bed linen, towels and other textiles, which will result in special cleaning (e.g. use of body oils, make-up, blood stains, disinfectants), repair or replacement of the damaged item – the guest pays completely.
- Safety deposit boxes are available in the room. We would like to inform you that the hotel is not responsible for things stored in the room / in the mentioned safes or its own personal safe.
- Guests are entitled to use free wireless internet connection via wifi in all areas of the hotel, including hotel rooms.
- Changes/Cancellation of accommodation
Every package has its own specific rules for the cancellation of the accommodation.
- BUDGET package – no possibility of refund /cancellation fee
- BASIC package – up to 14 days before departure we will refund 70% of total amount
- PREMIER package – up to 14 days before departure we will refund 70% of total amount
- EXCLUSIVE package – within 14 days before departure we will refund 100% of total amount. If cancelled up to 3 days before departure with a refund 70% of total amount.
No financial compensation is provided for unused ordered services during the stay (accommodation, meals, services.. )
- For safety reasons, please do not leave children under the age of 10 in a hotel room or other common area without adult supervision. The legal representative of the children is fully responsible for any damage caused.
- The rules for the provision of the accommodation services are binding for all hotel clients. In case of their violation, the hotel management has the right to withdraw from the contract for the provision of accommodation services before the expiration of the agreed period. In this case, the guest is not entitled to a refund of the contractually agreed price for the ordered services.
These accommodation regulations came into force on 5.5.2020.
Thank you for choosing Royal Cottage Residence for your stay. We wish you a pleasant stay.